PLEASE NOTE: All Fall Art Markets are full, and applications are closed.
Please send us your email address if you would like to be notified when our Spring Art Market applications go live:
Thanks for your interest.
The Gainesville Artisans’ Guild 2022 Fall series of Art Markets
Seeking emerging and established local artists and makers - we hope you'll apply !
Upcoming Art Markets are held 2nd SUNDAY of the month from 11am – 5pm:
You may apply for as many of the Art Markets as you wish.
IMPORTANT! APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PAYMENT
When: 11:00 am – 5 pm; Setup each Sunday morning is from 8:30 – 11:00 am
- October 9th
- November 13th
- December 11th
Where: Large backyard of the Artisans’ Guild Gallery located at 224 NW 2nd Avenue, in the historic Pleasant Street neighborhood of downtown Gainesville
- 10’x10’ space for your display that will not accommodate a tent (backyard) - $50
- 10’x10’ space for your display with your tent (backyard) - $50
- Vendors provide their own setup (for example: table, chairs, booth, tent).
- Vendors may not drive into the backyard.
- Space is available on the street in front of the Guild for unloading and loading.
- This outdoor market follows the most current CDC guidelines and recommendations for masking.
- Artist and Maker Criteria:
- Artwork offered for sale must be original, designed and made by the artist.
- Artists may offer prints, cards, and other items featuring their original work.
- Makers must have played a substantial role in transforming raw materials into the final product.
- Artists and makers: Absolutely no mass produced / buy-sell items.
Please send us your email address if you would like to be notified when our Fall Art Market applications go live:
- Please complete and submit the form below to apply for any of our Fall 2022 Art Markets
- Applications will be considered based on date of application and an effort to maintain balance and variety in media.
- APPLICATIONS FOR EACH MARKET WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PAYMENT
- Application and acceptance are considered a commitment to show.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations.
- All markets are held rain or shine.